Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 15: Let Him Love Ya

So last night my blog disappeared. Yup, I wrote in my blog address (my other blog www.heatherboersma.com/blog) and all that came up - a blank page. Oh, good glory - just when I'm getting into the swing of things with my 31 days of blogging in October. So I did what any girl would do, asked my husband to fix it, cried when he couldn't, and took a hot shower.

Needless to say, I'm discouraged. I don't feel like writing. I'm sitting here in my pajamas with hair still wet from the shower, thinking about ice cream. And in this moment, I'm not going to try and inspire you to hear from God but I do wanna say this.

When all else fails, just let Him love you.

Don't worry about how to pray, how to listen, how to deal with the silence.

Just let Him love you.

He loves you. He really loves you.

Now I'm gonna go and do just that.


4 comments:

  1. That is so frustrating! I'm so sorry to hear that. I just want to give you a hug:/ You are having a great attitude about it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so frustrating! I'm so sorry to hear that. I just want to give you a hug:/ You are having a great attitude about it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry that happened. i can only imagine how frustrating that was. :(
    but i like what you said: let Him love you. i needed to hear those words today. really needed to hear them. now i need to do that. let Him love me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This freaks me the heck out. I need to get my blog made into a book, asap!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to reply to all comments and questions, so check back if you leave one! xoxo